Job Tracking ID: 512536-606462
Job Location: Austin, Texas
Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years)
Level of Education: Any
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: March 28, 2018
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP
Hopkins Tax & Consulting offers a full range of tax planning, tax compliance, bookkeeping and consulting services to clients based in the U.S. The firm serves dynamic, privately held companies and their owners; and the investment industry, including public and private funds. Recognized as one of the top 10 Tax Firms in Austin, Texas. Hopkins Tax & Consulting is rooted in technical excellence and is driven every day to listen, engage and deliver sustainable value.
We are very excited about our growth opportunities and are seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial energy and commitment to client service to join our team!
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Major: Accounting
- Preferred Minor/2nd Major for Investment Industry Services Opportunities: Finance
- GPA: Minimum 3.2
- Coursework: Successfully completing final accounting coursework and maintaining a minimum of a “B” average in all accounting classes
- Pursuing required credit hours to sit for the CPA Exam
Learn more about us!
- Hopkins Tax & Consulting: www.hopkinstaxaccounting.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.